Through a mixture of tutor led delivery and delegate participation our training will equip you with the latest information on safer recruitment practices and help you gain the safeguarding skills you need to better protect pupils when recruiting.
The course is developed in line with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Explain the key features of recruitment and selection that prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
• Identify the key features of a safe school culture
Education section employees report higher levels of stress, anxiety and depression than within many other occupational areas. Resilience can be key to tackling many of these issues by insuring that staff have organisational and personal strategies so that they can "bounce back" from difficult experiences, whether it be inspection, organisational change or conflict.
By the end of the workshop you will :
- Understand what personal resilience is
- Be aware of why resilience is important in the workplace and what factors can impact it
- Know how to measure and build personal and organisational resilience
- Know the positive impact building resilience can have and design personalised strategies to achieve resilience